Campervan North America
Are you thinking about going camping the old-fashioned way but with a little more comfort? Campervan North America is the supplier for you! This supplier offers well-maintained campervans in Seattle, Las Vegas, Denver, and Bozeman (Yellowstone NP). Perfect for couples or families with one or two small children. Campervans are smaller than the traditional RV's so they offer you more flexibility in parking and driving around in cities and national parks. Campervan North America also offers rental of accessories that you wouldn't quickly bring from home, such as a tent.
Advantages of Campervan North America
- Campervans are less expensive to rent, get much better gas mileage, are easier to drive, and will fit in just about any campsite. Campervans can access places RV's just can't go.
- All campervans are set up for low-impact camping. Campervan North America LLC believes in conservation, sustainability, and a level of customer service not normally found in the vehicle rental industry. Campervan North America LLC is a proud member of 1% For The Planet, an alliance of companies that recognizes the inherent connection between business and the environment.
- You can add the following extra's to your booking: GPS, sunshade, spotting scope, DVD player, 4-person tent, chairs, binoculars, oven, cooler, and DeLorme atlases.
- You can cross the border with Canada to continue your adventure. Do keep in mind that the campervan can only be returned at one of the rental locations in the USA.
- You are allowed to bring your dog with you on the road. Campervan North America charges an additional $45 USD pet fee if you rent the Edelweiss campervan. The pet fee of all other campervan types amounts to $90 USD.
- All rental locations are open 7 days per week!
- The minimum rental period is 7 days. You can rent a vehicle for less than 7 days but the rental fee will be calculated on the 7-day minimum. If you want to book unlimited miles, the minimum rental period is 10 days.
- One-way RV rental is possible. Please contact our customer service team for the exact cost of a one way.
- Save $900 on your one-way with Campervan North America when renting for 21 days or longer!
RV rental locations of Campervan North America
Campervan North America has four locations in America: Seattle, Las Vegas, Denver, and Bozeman. From every location, it's only an hour's drive to nature and all it has to offer.
- Bozeman, Montana: nearby Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton National Parks.
- Las Vegas, Nevada: Gateway to the Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Death Valley National Parks, and many other parks.
- Denver, Colorado: surprising city for a short city break, the starting point for your Rocky Mountains vacation, and only a short drive (1.5 hours) from Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Seattle, Washington: the starting point for Olympic National Park, Cascade Mountains, Mt. Ranier, San Juan Islands, British Columbia (Canada), and more.