Apollo has, since its foundation in 1985, grown into one of the largest RV and camper suppliers worldwide. Apollo's fleet consists of over 3500 vehicles, including RV's, campervans, and four-wheel-drive vehicles. In addition to the United States, they also have branches in Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.
When renting an Apollo RV you can be sure of first-class personal service, quality vehicles, and the best rental rates. Request a free quotation on our website or contact our customer service team for more information.
Note: Apollo announced a hibernation of their RV rental in the United States from May 2020 until December 2021. During this period all rental locations in the US are closed.
Advantages of Apollo
- Apollo offers a new fleet of vehicles every two years – the vehicle you will receive is always less than 24 months old.
- All Apollo rental locations are located close to airports and city centers.
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Online pre-registration online to speed up your pick up process at the rental location.
- One way RV rental is possible between all rental locations.
- Apollo takes pride in its high standards when it comes to its cleaning procedures. After every rental period:
- interior surfaces and cupboards are deep cleaned
- kitchen appliances are thoroughly cleaned
- floors are washed and vacuumed
- driving cabin - dashboard, instruments, and floors are cleaned
- all kitchen dishes and utensils are washed in our commercial dishwashers
- all bedding linen, mattress protectors, pillows, duvets, and towels are washed at high temperature in our commercial-grade washers
- exteriors and wheels are power washed.
- The minimum rental period is 5 days. You can rent a vehicle for less than 5 days but the rental fee will be calculated on the 5-day minimum.
Additional features of Apollo
- All RV and camper models have large beds and standard luxury features.
- Transfers to and from airports or airport hotels.
- All RV's are equipped with
- a DVD player and TV
- large beds
- Camping chairs and table, and a child/booster seat is part of the optional extras.