CanaDream was founded in the ’90s and grew to be one of the largest RV rental companies in Canada. They own a fleet of over 1000 rental vehicles and have rental locations in 7 Canadian cities. All their vehicles go through a 100 point Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) before each rental and then prior to pick up a further Front Line Unit Inspection (FLUI) to ensure our internal standards have been met. In 2017, CanaDream became part of the Apollo Tourism & Leisure Group of companies, which also owns large RV suppliers like Apollo, Cheapa Campa, and Hippie Campers in the USA, Australia, and New Zealand.
Advantages of CanaDream
- CanaDream offers the possibility to check-in online in advance of vehicle pickup. By reviewing and then completing the required pickup information ahead of time, guests will experience a smoother vehicle collection process.
- You are allowed to travel across the USA border. You can add this option to your reservation or have the flexibility to decide during pickup. You are charged $10 per night across the border.
- CanaDream happily welcomes your pet in the rental vehicle. This must be requested when booking the rental RV and you are charged an additional pet fee of $300. Service animals are free of charge with the right documentation.
- One-way RV rental is possible between all CanaDream rental locations (except for the rental location in Edmonton). All one-ways are on request and subject to a one-way fee.
- All rental locations are open from Monday to Saturday and Sundays on request only (with the exception of Edmonton).
- You can add many extras to your rental, such as a bike rack, wifi, child seats, camping chairs, and a GPS.
- The minimum rental period is 7 days. You can rent a vehicle for less than 7 days but the rental fee will be calculated on the 7-day minimum.
RV rental locations
CanaDream offers rental locations in 7 Canadian cities: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Halifax, and Whitehorse. One-way RV rental is possible for all rental locations, except for Edmonton. Please contact our customer service team for the exact cost of your preferred one-way.
Early Bird discounts CanaDream
Book before October 31st and opt for one of the below specials for the new season, starting April ending October.
Kitchen Kit, Personal Kits, Additional drivers & U.S. Travel Special (CDS)
Receive up to 6 free convenience kits ($95.00 per person), 2 additional drivers ($5.00 per person per day) and the U.S. Travel Charges free of charge ($10.00 per day). A great option if you’re traveling with the whole family.
Kilometers Package Special (KPS)
Purchase a minimum of two 500 km packages and get two 500 km packages for free (total of 2000km). This special will save you $350.00.
One Way Special (OWS)
The One Way Special allows you to pick up at one CanaDream location and drop off at a different CanaDream location for 50% off the normal one-way fee. This offer is valid only on bookings of 14 nights or more. Please note no one-way bookings are permitted into or out of our Edmonton location. This special will save you up to $700.00.
Unlimited Kilometers Special (UKS)
The Unlimited Kilometre Special will allow you to travel as far as you want at a 50% discount ($812.50) off our regular price.
The regular price of this Unlimited Kilometre package is $1625.00 for a maximum of 21 nights. The price for additional nights is $50.00 per night.
Contact-free pick up
CanaDream has a mandatory online check in
To make sure the pick up of the RV is as contact free as possible, Canadream made some changes in their way of picking up the vehicle. The most part will be done online. In the week of your departure, you will receive the following:
- A link to do your online check-in
- The demonstration video of the RV, will be shown during your check-in
- And you will receive the rental conditions to read and agree with/sign,
- The deposit will already be processed on your creditcard during the check in