Mighty offers RV and camper rental in North America, New Zealand and Australia. The branches in the United States are part of El Monte RV and the branches in New Zealand and Australia are part of Tourism Holding Limited (THL), just like our suppliers Maui, Britz and Roadbear. They offer 3 rental locations in New Zealand, 9 rental locations in Australia and 5 rental locations in the USA.
Please be aware it is mandatory for the USA to stay your first night in a hotel before picking up your RV.
Advantages of Mighty
- You can accelerate your pick-up time by pre-registering online for your motor home pick up. That way Mighty will have a lot of necessary information already registered in their system so the pick-up procedure at the rental location will be faster.
- You can add the following extras with your rental: child and booster seat, camping table and chairs, awning, and a cooler box.
- All Mighty North America branches are open from Monday to Saturday. The Vancouver and New York branches are also open on Sundays from May to September.
- The minimum rental period is 7 days. You can rent a vehicle for less than 7 days but the rental fee will be calculated on the 7-day minimum.
- 24/7 on the Road care team
In New Zealand free camping is allowed, , as long as you have a selfcontained RV. Free camping for RV’s with a portable toilet is no longer allowed after a change of the Legilation Act. If you want to overnight without facilities, you need and fixed toilet to be certified.