In 2013 two friends started Indie Campers with three Campervans. Today Indie Campers has grown toone of the largest RV rental suppliers in Europe, with a fleet of over 1200 RV's and campervans en rental locations in 15 countries. But also just started in the United States.
Indie Campers specializes in compact RV's and campervans. They offer six different RV types, the biggest one sleeps a family of five. All campervans are maximum from 1-4vyears old. Do you want to explore Europe or the United States by RV, request your free quotation with Worldwide Campers.
Advantages of Indie Campers
Indie Campers offera lot of advantages:
- Use the online check-in service before you arrive. This service is available 30 days before pick-up date. This will speed up your RV pick-up.
- Indie Campers offers 24/7 roadside assistance
- You are free to bring your dog, providing your pet is not bigger than 30kg/66Lbs. Please request this upon reservation and we will include the pet-fee in your quotation.
- Minumum rental periode is 7 days in high season and 2 days in low season. We are able however to request less rental days.
- Minimum age to rent an Indie Camper is 18 years old. Between the age of 18 and 25, the additional insurance is not possible, so keep in mind the higher deposit and liability (check our conditions)
- All RV's have manual gear, with the exeption of some newer models Marco Polo and California. And the RVs in the United states also have automatic transmission
- Indie Campers offer a lot of extra's you can add to your rental, like surfboards, foldable bicycles and wifi.
- Your rental includes free number kilometers/miles. You can easily add addittional miles/kilometers. The number of miles that are free depends on country and city.
- Indie Campers alows international oneways. Ask our team for the possibilities
Rental locations from Indie Campers
Indie Campers offers RV and campervan rentals in over 40 locations across Europe and the United States. You can pick up your RV in f.e. The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Croatia, Switserland, Austra, Portugal, Spain, Iceland and the UK.
Please be aware for the USA, it is mandatory to stay your first night in a hotel before picking up your RV.