This is the website of Worldwide Campers B.V., Bisonspoor 3002-A701, 3605 LT, Maarssen, the Netherlands, KvK 30136789. Worldwide Campers is a trademark of Automotive On-Line Rentals LLC. The address of Automotive On-Line Rentals LLC: 300 Wall Street Suite 104, St. Paul, MN 55101 USA. Automotive On-Line Rentals LLC is registered in Minnesota under the number 865147200108. The EIN, assigned by the IRS, is 30-0892908.
The customer service team of Worldwide Campers is reachable by telephone Mondays until Fridays from 9AM-6.30PM and on Saturdays from 10AM-4PM CET via (720) 819-7196 or via email email@example.com
The Worldwide Campers team will do everything possible to guarantee your privacy, which is why we will be utterly careful with personal data. Target Travel Services will handle all cases in accordance with the law, among which the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This implies the following:
- The processing of personal data is limited to information, which is needed to achieve the goal it was provided for.
- If necessary we will always ask explicit permission for the processing of your personal data.
- We will take appropriate technical and/or organizational measures to ensure the safety of your personal data.
- Your personal data will not be shared with other parties, unless this is necessary to achieve the goal for which the personal data was provided.
- We are fully informed and aware of your rights regarding personal data and we will give all customers notice of their rights and respect these rights.
When visiting our website, we will save the following:
- Your IP-address, but not your email address;
- The domain name of the website you consulted to eventually visit our website;
- All information concerning the webpages you visited on our website;
- All information you voluntarily shared with us (e.g. via research information and/or site registration).
In case you register for our online newsletter, we will save the following:
- Your email address
- Your name
In case you register as agent within the travel industry, we will save the following:
- Your email address
- Your name
In case you make a quote on our website, we will save the following:
- Your email address
- Your name and address
And, in case filled in, your birth date. Your birth date will not be saved together with your personal data, but only in the concerning quote or reservation.
This information will be used for the following:
- Internal use, after which it will be deleted;
- To improve the content of our website;
- To individualize the content and lay out of our webpages for every individual visitor;
- To keep you informed about possible updates on our website;
- To contact you in the future for possible marketing purposes.
Providing information to third parties
- The information will only be used for internal purposes and will not be shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- We never share personal data with third parties established outside the EU.
- We never share personal data with third parties with whom we do not have a processor agreement. With the parties we have a processor agreement with, we will create necessary rules to ensure your personal data.
- We do not have any agreements or special relations with third parties via the Internet. If we transfer your information or receive your information via our website, we will always use coding technology which is certified and commonly accepted within the IT sector.
- If we transfer of receive critical information e.g. financial information, we use a protected server. You can check our protection certificate in your browser.
We will save your personal data no longer than strictly necessary for the purpose of which it was provided for or no longer than is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, e.g. your data is encrypted before saving.
Rights concerning your personal information
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have collected from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or parts of the information) at the WorldWide Campers team or at one of our processors. You also have the right to demand that the collected personal data about you is shared with yourself or another party of your choice. We will ask you to identify yourself before we concede in your requests.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (720) 819-7196
- By letter: postal address Bisonspoor 3002-A701, 3605 LT, Maarssen, the Netherlands
Communication via email
If you wish to no longer receive any emails from our company, you can contact us via the contact information mentioned above.
Communication via letter
If you shared your postal address with us it is possible you will receive regular mailings with information about our products and services. If you wish to no longer receive these mailings, you can contact us via the contact information above.
Communication via telephone
If you shared your telephone number with us, it is possible that the team of Worldwide Campers will contact you via telephone to inform you about a quote or booking you made via our website.