Worldwide Campers has trusted partnerships with over forty RV and campervan suppliers worldwide. Ranging from large, international RV companies to small, independant specialists. We always offer a supplier that fits your travel preferences. You can choose a luxury RV with high levels of comfort or a basic campervan with all the essentials you need on your trip. Click on one of our suppliers to read more about their unique selling points, rental locations and RV/campervan models. Once you chose your supplier, you can request a quote on our website to compare pricing. Please contact us if you prefer additional advice.
Jucy Rentals is a large camper rental supplier in the North America, Australia and New Zealand. Jucy started their rental company in New Zealand in 2001 and have since then succesfully expanded to Australia and the United States. In the US Jucy offers rental locations in 3 cities on the west coast and they have an additional branch in Vancouver, Canada. They are well-known for their bright green and purple campervans and mini RV's. In the United States they offer 2 types of minivans, which are very budget friendly.
Advantages of Jucy
- 24/7 delivery service for all three locations in the US. This means customers can have their minivan delivered to the airport or an airport hotel anytime of the day. Please be aware that this is a pre-booked and pre-paid service.
- Budget friendly campervans for up to 4 people
- One way rentals are possible between all 3 rental locations for US$175
- They offer many discounts on campgrounds in the US
- All Jucy rental locations are open from Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum rental period is 5 days, unless mentioned otherwise. You can rent a vehicle for less than 5 days but the rental fee will be calculated based on the 5 day minimum.
RV rental locations in the USA
Jucy has three locations in the US: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas. A Jucy campervan is small in size but offers many possibilities; sleeping space for up to four people and cooking facilities. A great option is to alternate camping out in your campervan with overnights in hotels. In the big cities you can enjoy a night in a hotel and in the National Parks like Grand Canyon or Bryce Canyon, you can sleep in your Jucy campervan. Hotels located in and around the National Parks are, especially in peak season, very expensive so this is an easy way to save some money.