- Mandatory pre-register online to speed up the pickup process at the rental location
- Offers you the best combination of comfort and convenience for the price-conscious travelers
- Many rental locations in Australia (9) and New Zealand (4)
- Large beds in all campers
- A smaller liability than for example Apollo or Britz.
- Baby and child seats only available for the following 2 campers: 4 Berth / 6 Berth
- Free road map and campground guide
Make an easy and non-committed quotation via this website. Our customer service team will reach out to you to discuss the quote with you. You always receive a quotation including valid specials and discounts.
Toll roads in Australia
In Australia, you have to take into account the toll roads in three major cities – Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. It is the clients' responsibility to ensure that these tolls are paid and in the event, they are not, Apollo/Cheap/Hippie receives their fine which they then process on the clients' behalf. Effective immediately all customers will have the opportunity to purchase a Toll Package at the branch. This will cover all toll roads without the need to set up a toll pass themselves or pay each toll individually. Cheapa Campa aims to educate all travelers on these toll roads.
Cheapa rental locations
Cheapa Campa has nine locations in Australia: Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney. In addition, this camper supplier also has four rental locations in New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown, and Wellington.
One-ways with Cheapa
One-ways in Australia:
- The one-way fee with pick up and drop off locations Broome, Perth, Darwin, and Alice Springs is $350
- The one-way fee with drop off location Cairns is $300
- All other one ways with a different pick-up and drop off locations than above mentioned are $165.
- The one-way fee is waived when your rent more than 21 days
One-ways in New Zealand:
- The one-way fee from North to South Island is $150 if your pick up date is between April 1 and September 30
- The one-way fee from South to North Island is $300 if your pick up date is between October 1 and March 31
- If your pick up date is between November 1 and March 31 your one-way fee is $250