Touring Cars is the leading provider of motorhome holidays in Northern Europe with over 30 years of experience. Touring Cars has camper rental branches in Helsinki, Turku and Rovaniemi (Finland), Malmö and Stockholm (Sweden), Oslo (Gardemoen), Trömso and Trondheim (Norway), Tallinn (Estland) and Reykjavik (Iceland). The rental stations of Touring Cars are located nearby international airports and free transfers are available from and back to the airport.
For the rest of Europe, they offer locations in Chester nearby Manchester and Edinburgh in the United Kingdom and also in Bulgaria (Sofia) and Croatia (Zagreb).
They also have ‘drop-off only’ destinations in Götenborg, Bergen, Stavanger,Ivalo, Dubrovnik, Rijeka, Split, Zadar, Varna, Tartu, Plovid, Kuopio, Burgas en Tampere. These ‘drop-off only’ locations are only open between 01 May and 30 September, enabling you to choose from a wider range of cities to return your motorhome.
- All Touring Cars branches are open during the summer season 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for pick up or drop-off services by confirmed appointments (except for Iceland - 8am to 6pm). Please note, a surcharge will be charged when picking up the camper outside office hours (office hours are 08.00-18.00).
- All vehicles are equipped with ABS brakes and less than 80.000 km driven.
- All vehicles are equipped with a board computer including satellite navigation
- Minimal rental is 3 days
- Free kitchen kits are added to each camper/booking
- Free transfer service to/from the airport are included for some locations
- Lots of additional items can be added to the booking, ask WorldWide Campers for more information on items such as baby/booster seats or a pop-up cot, fishing rods or bikes
- Included in the daily fee are the Norwegian toll payments. WorldWide Campers advises customers to use the AutoPass lanes when driving through road toll areas in Norway
- Touring Cars offers a complimentary linen exchange service at each location. So whilst you are traveling you can get a set of clean sheets if you stop at a location nearby.
Camper types / fuel consumption:
#Small: perfect for a couple / 10-12l per 100km
#Medium: most suitable for 2 adults and 2 children / 10-12l per 100km
#Family: suitable for 5 or 6 persons. The following sleeping arrangement is available in this camper: bunk beds in the back, a double bed in the front of the camper and the dinette in the middle of the camper can be easily converted into an extra bed for one adult or two children / 10-12l per 100km
#Large: great for 5 or 6 persons. Comfortable living space and two double beds. As in the Family camper, the dinette can be used for the extra sleeping space / 10-12l per 100km
#Luxury: A fabulous luxurious camper comes standard with the Ready-to-go package. Depending on the model, this camper is suitable for a couple or (on request only) for two adults and two children / 10-12l per 100km
#Van: camping car with shower and toilet facilities. Ideal for couples or a parent with 1 child / 10 to 12l per 100km